This extremely popular two day course will enable all therapists to tackle the problem hip & groin patient, from the weekend warrior to the elite athlete. As a specialist in the hip & groin, James will share his knowledge with you.
Dag 1 – Anatomy, functional biomechanics & diagnosing hip & groin pathology
- Functional anatomy review
- Joint biomechanics & movement patterns
- Subjective & objective examinations
- Adductor-related pathologies
- Abdominal-related pathologies
- Hip joint-related pathologies
- Manual therapy techniques
Day 2 – Rehabilitating the hip & groin Movement dysfunction & pattern recognition
- Functional examination
- Imaging & surgical considerations
- Structuring a rehab program
- Muscle impairment – low or high load?
- Rehab exercises – which exercise, when?
- Putting it all together