This fast and furious two day course is suitable for ALL who work with people in pain and aims to give you the confidence and the evidence that a more simple, straight forward approach is both effective and efficent for many shoulder problems. The course is designed to cut through the confusing and conflicting methods and techniques often promoted to help shoulder problems, and give you an adaptable framework for you to assess and manage everyone from the elite athlete to the couch potatoe. It promises to be an informative, informal, and fun few days with lots of clinically relevant ideas and tips that you can put into practice immediately. It however does NOT promise quick fixes, miracle treatments, or fancy rehab exercises.
– Simplify your assessment and management of the most commonly encountered shoulder issues
– Expose the myths and misconceptions around shoulder anatomy, biomechanics and pathology
– Explore the evidence for the assessment and diagnosis of the most common shoulder issues
– Examine how best to assess shoulder movement, muscle function, proprioception, and the kinetic chain
– Evaluate the best shoulder rehab exercises and progression with chances to practice and rehearse ideas